At Bitwala, we believe that money transfers to any part of the world should be simple and convenient. Fast, cheap and secure money transfers are unfortunately still not a widely available option for many people especially in some parts of Africa. When options to make affordable and secure money transfer are limited, many of the unbanked often resort to transfer money the “traditional” way: by carrying it physically from one location to another. While this works, despite the process taking significantly longer, it raises a number of concerns including; people’s safety when carrying money around, charging high transfer and exchange fees and lack of places to receive the money in the first place.
We are on a mission to provide everyone with the fastest, safest and most affordable way to send and receive money to any part of the globe. In our efforts to provide fast, cheap, and reliable money transfer solutions to everyone, we have just launched a solution to send Bitcoin to Nigeria and Uganda.
Send Bitcoin to mobile money accounts in Africa with Bitwala
Our customers can now make money transfers to mobile money accounts using Bitcoin thanks to our latest product launch. Our BTC to mobile money service is available in four countries and free of charge!
How to send mobile money using Bitcoin for free
Sending mobile money using Bitcoin is super easy. Let us show you how:
- Sign up at Bitwala. If you already have an account, simply log into Bitwala.
- Verify your account to level 2.
- Click on Send Money and create a new recipient.
- Choose Mobile Money and select the payout currency of your choice.
- Enter the recipient details and amount. Our invoice will pop up at checkout where you can pay in bitcoins.
- Go to dashboard to check your payment status once the invoice is paid
Ready for the most affordable way to
send mobile money using Bitcoin?